Rabu, 27 Juni 2012

Glad to tell you what I feel inside..

The memories just came along and stared at me, seemed they live in hope of me to pick them up..
Beberapa minggu lalu; entah aku lupa jam berapa itu. Seingatku matahari belum sempurna memaku di jidadku saat tak sengaja kutemukan “box lusuh” berlebel “Mie Sedaap” di kolong ranjangku. Ku buka, kutumpahkan isinya. “Hmm.. ternyata mereka masih disini”, batinku. Sejenak, aku terpaku. Heran. Sobekan kertas-kertas SIDU, coretan dibalik absensi kelas, wax papers, daun- daun kering, dan entah kertas-kertas apa lagi itu namanya.
Sepele memang. Tapi sukses membuat jemariku membuka meraka satu demi satu. Lagi. Aku baca mereka.
 
Ahh.. Damn..!!!
I couldn’t deny that everything is fast moving. Those are just too simple words telling me how lucky I am to have you in pieces of those precious years.
It takes a long time to adapt myself knowing that you’re not with me. I miss you.. :(

Aim : The earliest letter I looked for was yours. I cried. It was just kind of innocent words when you wrote ((“eat these breads up, I don’t want you to be sick, I know that you haven’t eaten yet”)). Ehmm.. Thanks a lot, Mel. Sorry for being such a very selfish friend who annoyed you (sometimes). Do you remember when we both slept in the OSIS office?  It was school time, but we didn’t get there, we were just like terrorist who hid from the police. Haha. Uhm, hope to be a part of those days any longer. I do miss you.. :)

Rara and Reny : Our small-funny conversation in the class (On the back part of our attendance list papers). It was History class. We were too bored to hear the past not too important story for us. We discussed for going to “Hilmy” while our History teacher had big effort to tell us those past stories. @Rara, how poor I am to let that moment happened. I was really childish that I didn’t greet you. I’m so sorry, Ra. I forget when it was started. But I do remember, when we were making Mc.Gill’s leaflet, I shared my pain on the stairs to you. It was the first time I talked much to you after a long time. The day after that, you sent that letter in my cupboard, telling that you were glad to listen to what I shared. I realize that I was a person who stands alone not knowing that my friends are around and care of me. You teach me how to respect a friend a lot. @Reny, Ouh, how dare you put your B’day gift in front of my house? Haha. I spend lots of time being with you. 12 years are too long to be told. Hey girls.. I miss our noise a lot.. :)

Marde’ : Hulla buddy, you broke my mirror.. Haha. I miss giving you a big-bear-hug in your sleep time (don’t tell me that you couldn’t sleep due to those hugs). The days I passed to have some jokes with you; were totally awesome freaks. You wrote many letters for me. I’m so sorry for being bad friend (sometimes). I’m not that perfect. Your beautiful sketch of a prince and a princess that you drew it for me in the class of National Exams, I keep it. I’m telling you that I’ve found my prince now.. :D

Bell, Paula, Atus, Dahil, Dare, and all my West LBI classmates : What’s the menu in today’s restaurant?. Gerund Penyet? Asinan Noun Clause? or Gule Future Tense? hahahaa.. I still keep the “Menu Lists”, my palls. I won’t lose them. I remembered when most of us were sleeping in Grammar class. None replied the “Menu List Ordered” given by Reny. We were just too busy to explore ourselves in touch with the dream..hahahahaa.. ((It was that simple to be gratified with you, palls))

One and Rima (My best ‘leter’ friends) : @Onee, can you see those rolled letters? You used to give them to me. And in NATO inauguration moments, we preferred to share using a piece of SIDU paper, telling about some kinds of stories. I also keep the leaves that full of your hand writings, you took them from the plants in front of the SMPNJ classes five years ago ^_^.. @Rimaa, do you remember when we both first met in 2005? You asked my “biodata” and I did too. Hahaa.. we were so cute. Afterwards, we started sending letters and shared in it. The last letter I got from you was a letter you put in my “green diary” when we would get the national exams of senior high school 2011. hmm.. 6 years are too long to be told. I do miss you.. :(

Miss Sall : You motivated me a lot. When I was in weak minded, you just kept writing those “motivation” letters. You told me to control my emotion as well. I also thank you for believing me to be a best listener of your pain and sorrow. I wait for the days to meet you. I’m still your unique sister.. :)

Dhawiel, Ruqy, Yayuk, Yunie, Mince’, Anis, Kud, : Ouh God.. It was 4 years ago. The B’day cards you gave me on my B’day; show that your hand writings were pretty good, girls.. hahahaa.. Thanks for wishing me to get everything I want. I’ve got them after I knew that you are also what I want. It was 2 years being with you. I miss yelling in front of our cute room.. :(

Ega’ : Ouch.. I still keep your letters. Mostly sent in 2006-2007, we were junior high student. You shsred your pain and I did too. Oh God, I do miss you, Meg. I also hope you won’t forget the day when we struggle our right. Two years ago in Kraksaan. Damn.. I cried in that terrible event. Over all, we were not too bad to win. But it wasn’t that. We were just the swing. Hahaa.. :D

2 komentar:

  1. hmm... the memory always keep it's own secret dek... :D
    I was just started remembering all my dreams in LPBA... then i found this story... you reveal it instead... :D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Hehe..
      I wont forget those stories, miss.. so that I write them as I'm still able to remember the pieces..

      Nice to see you on my blog. Thus, I'm also interested to visit yours, may I?
      Happy writing, miss ^_^

      Hapus

LaLa's Latest Stories LaLa's Older Stories My Balcony